AboutGeneral Hydroponics Flora Kleen is a salt clearing solution that is unique in our industry. FloraKleen is formulated to remove fertilizer residues that can accumulate over time in hydroponic systems, growing media, and potting soils. It is safe for use in all systems and media while plants are growing. It can also be used between crops to clean the systems from accumulated salts. Unlike other products on the market, it is not enzyme based and uses a completely different technology. FloraKleen can be used at any time throughout the plant life.
ElementsUnique solution in the industry To be used in soil and in all substrates Multipurpose solution
During cultivation, FloraKleen:
- Dissolves accumulated mineral salts.
- Reduces plant stress from excess and imbalanced nutrients.
- Breaks nutrient bonds that attach fertilizer salts to growing media, also correcting nutrient lock-out.
- Nourishes the microbial life in the substrate.
Use FloraKleen each time you purge your hydroponic system or potted plants from excess salts that can accumulate as a result of regular fertilizer application.
FloraKleen is also an excellent final flush:
- Use FloraKleen as a final flush a few days before harvest to terminate maturation and promote sugaring.
- Also use FloraKleen during the last one to two days before harvest.
Its high concentration and low price make FloraKleen the economical choice to protect g your plants in both hydroponics and soil based environment.